Born, raised and
educated schooled in Kathmandu, the safest way I can describe myself is by saying I’m an observer, a listener and a backpacker. Safe descriptions apart, I go by the name Darshan Karki. ( Find me on Twitter and on LinkedIn)
William Somerset Maugham once said “We do not write because we want to; We write because we have to.”
I blog for that simple reason. I blog because I have to.
Here are some of my entries which will give you an idea about what exactly I have to say:
1. What’s Wrong With Us ?
2. State & Rural Development
3. Ethnicity Debate in Nepal
4. Newa Rajya Strike In Pictures
5. Intellectual Poverty
6. Slogans Are Not Solutions
7. Constituent Assembly Polls in Nepal: I Voted Did You?
Public Bus Rides in Kathmandu
P.S Sorry, there are no shortcuts to knowing a blogger.